We are delighted to announce openings for members to volunteer in the Noosa Festival of Surfing. For the 2019 Festival, international surf travel agency World Surfaris have been appointed by the Noosa Malibu Club as the Festival managers. Having been a major sponsor of the event in previous years, World Surfaris are a great fit. The legacy of the Festival is in capable hands and we’re excited to kick off.
We are looking for people who can:
- Commit to a roster – minimum of 4 x 6 hour shifts. 6am-12pm or 12pm-6pm. (depending upon final numbers of volunteers). Whatever you commit to you need to be there.
- Have passion and enthusiasm for the event to share with guests and competitors and locals
- Have certain skill sets we need eg. Beach safety & marshalling, Setup/Packdown abilities, Friendly communication skills for Events and programme information, Beach Cleanups, Team players and most importantly a “YES I CAN” attitude.
- Be one of the first in the know to all the events, music, art, comps and workshops available throughout the festival, including discounts.
- Volunteer Goodie Bag (same as competitors) and identity wrist band
- Volunteer Party on Friday 1st March, 2019 at Land,Sea Brewery
- Pre-festival workshop experiences and trials
- Post-festival party TBA
Volunteer Submissions will close 15 January 2019