SurfAid x Noosa Festival of Surfing
For the third year running, the Noosa Festival of Surfing and SurfAid will open the Festival in style. Raising money for people in need down at the Solbar beach bar on Friday 3rd March, 4-8pm.
This year, CEO Doug Lees and his team of SurfAid minions have decided to strip things right back and make this evening all about the beneficiaries of their great initiative. We have also made this event absolutely FREE to enter!
We have an amazing opportunity for people to bid on and win items. All money goes to overseas communities where we get to enjoy the epic waves. I’m of course talking about places like the Mentawai’s, Sumba and other parts of Indonesia as well as small communities in the Solomon Islands.
Here is a list of items up for grabs:
1. Firewire Longboard
9’1″ Taylor Jensen model “The Gem”
Value – $1,995.00
2. $500 Billabong Gift Voucher
3. Surf Trip to Amy’s Place in Krui, Sumatra
4. Signed and framed Kelly Slater limited edition issue of Surfing World
5. $500 Oakley Pack
6. Carver Skateboards – Triton SurfSkate model ($190 value)
7. Noosa Festival of Surfing official Laguna Bay Dry Gin – RRP $99Read more articles