2023 Surfing Divisions
The 2023 Noosa Festival of Surfing Schedule: **subject to change
- Fri 3rd March: All competitors welcome to attend opening night at the Beach Bar from 4pm.
- Sat 4th March: Juniors, Teams Challenge and Family Challenge
- Sun 5th March: Juniors, Teams Challenge and Family Challenge (Finals) + some Senior Divisions
- Mon 6th March: ALL Senior Divisions (Heats)
- Tue 7th March: ALL Senior Divisions and some Women’s Logger Pro (Heats)
- Wed 8th March: Men & Women Logger Pro (Heats) + Start of HPFC Longboard
- Thu 9th March: HPFC Longboard, Logger Pro & start of the WSL LQS
- Fri 10th March: Old Mal, Logger Pro + WSL
- Sat 11th March: Logger Pro, HPFC, Twin Fin & Old Mal, WSL (Semi-Finals)
- Sun 12th March: ALL division Finals
- Other: Noserider Invitational. Those invited are encouraged to talk directly to contest director about time of event.
The surfing competition will run daily from 7am – 5:00pm (approx).
Surfing competition will run at First Point as a priority. If waves are not contestable at First Point, Our secondary location is Access 11 (near the Noosa Rivermouth). Our tertiary backup location is Castaways/Sunrise Beach where competitors and spectators are encouraged to avoid illegal parking.
ALL Competitors are encouraged to join the 2023 NFS Competitors Forum >HERE<
Presentations for Juniors are on Sunday 5th March in the Beach Bar from 5 or 6pm pending schedule running on time.
While Presentations for all remaining divisions will take place on Sunday 12th March, also in the Beach Bar.